Agored Cymru Level 4 Certificate in Advice and Guidance in Wales.
Agored Cymru Level 4 Certificate in Advice and Guidance in Wales - Group B Optional Units
Agored Cymru Level 4 Diploma in Advice and Guidance in Wales
Agored Cymru Level 4 Diploma in Advice and Guidance in Wales - Group B Optional Units
This qualification recognises the skills and competences of candidates in the workplace. The qualification is for experienced practitioners who work directly with clients, disseminating information, advice, guidance and formal advocacy. Candidates might also have some managerial or training responsibilities.
To complete this qualification you require a total of 27 Credits with Mandatory units totalling 23 Credits.
Mandatory Units (23 Credits):
1. Develop and Evaluate Operational Plans for own Area of Responsibility.
2. IAG: Provide and Maintain Information for the Service
3. IAG: Self Appraisal in a Business Environment
4. IAG: Organisational Culture, Values and Behaviour
5. Professional Practice and Legislative Requirements for Advice, Guidance and Employment Related Services in Wales